We have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy. The following text discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website. Our site uses an order form for you to purchase our products. We collect your contact information (like your email address) and financial information (like credit card numbers). Contact information from the order form is used to send orders and information about our company to you. Your contact information is also used to get in touch with you when necessary. You may opt-out of receiving future mailings. Financial information that is collected is only used to charge you for the products that you purchase and never sold or shared with other parties.
All orders must have a valid Home or Business address. We do not ship to P.O. Boxes. Oversize items and Heavy Weight items, including but not limited to bumper components, body panels, engines, transmissions, require extra shipping charges; please email us for a quote before ordering. Please be specific as to what you want to have shipped and have the complete address to which it will be shipped. These items are necessary to give an accurate quote for shipping costs. If the actual shipping charges are more than what was calculated at checkout, you will be charged the additional shipping charges.
Discontinued Parts: Not all discontinued and/or older parts and/or accessories are available for immediate shipment. Please call or email to confirm availability on shipping of discontinued and/or older parts and/or accessories. There will be no returns or exchanges on discontinued and/or older parts and/or accessories. They are considered “Final Sale.”
Core Policy: Some parts offered on our site have a "core charge" applied to them. This is a refundable charge that the manufacturer applies to ensure that the old part is returned to us. Customers are responsible for all shipping charges related to returning cores to us. Remember all core returns must be assembled, clean, complete with no missing parts, undamaged, and in the original packaging. If you have any questions about core charges please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to answer them.
No refunds after 60 days. All return parts must be in the original packaging and you must include a copy of your invoice. If your order did NOT include the VIN, there will be no returns or exchanges on the parts ordered! There are no returns on airbags, electrical, fuel, high performance parts, racing parts, previously installed, or special ordered parts, because we cannot restock them. There will be a 20% restocking fee for all returns if we concluded the order was your error, but still a returnable item. If the error is ours, we will cover shipping expenses and re-send the item to you. If the order error is the customers, charges for shipping and handling are not refundable.
Please contact us for a Return Authorization Number, prior to returning any merchandise. If you choose to email us, please include your order number and "Return Authorization" in the subject line. Returns will not be accepted without a Return Authorization Number. Parts must be returned for inspection prior to any credit being issued. All return parts must be uninstalled and returned in the original, unopened, undamaged packaging or you will not receive credit. Parts must be accompanied by a copy of proof of purchase invoice (this can be found under “Your Account” on our site). All shipments must be prepaid. COD and freight collect shipments will be refused. If these requirements are NOT met, parts will be either scrapped or returned to you at your expense.
Returns: Log in and click the order status icon located on the top-right corner of the screen. Click on the order number for the item that is being returned. In the next screen, click the return button and choose a reason for the return from the drop-down menu. We will then send you a Return Authorization number. At this point you can ship the item back to us. Write this number visibly on the outside of the package. Please include either the original packing slip or the item order number with the return. For your protection, we recommend that you use Insured Parcel Post. A credit will be issued when we have received the part and verified that its condition is acceptable.
Core Policy: Some parts offered on our site have a "core charge" applied to them. This is a refundable charge that the manufacturer applies to ensure that the old part is returned to us. Customers are responsible for all shipping charges related to returning cores to us. Remember all core returns must be assembled, clean, complete with no missing parts, undamaged, and in the original packaging. If you have any questions on core charges please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to answer them.
Welcome to YONKERS AUTO OUTLET, INC.. Protecting your privacy is important to us here at YONKERS AUTO OUTLET, INC..
The purpose of the following statement is to help you understand how we collect, use, and safeguard the personal information you provide on our web site.
1. Information Collection: When you browse our web site, you do so anonymously. Personal information, including your E-mail address, is not collected. Your IP address (the Internet address of your computer) is logged to give us an idea of which pages of our web site you are visiting and how much time you spend there. We do not link your IP address to anything personally identifiable. The only other information automatically provided to us is the type of computer and operating system you are using. This information is supplied to us by your browser. There are forms on our web site requesting that you voluntarily supply us with personal information, including your E-mail address and possibly your postal address, for purposes such as correspondence, survey information, or requesting a quotation. Like many other commercial web sites on the Internet, ours may utilize a standard technology called a "cookie" to collect information about how the site is used.
2. Information Use: If you provide us with your E-mail address, or have done so in the past, we may occasionally send you E-mail offers. We may use information you have given us to, for example, provide a service, measure consumer interest in our various products, and inform you about new products and services. These offers may be based on information you provided in your initial transaction with us, in surveys, or from information that may indicate purchasing preferences and lifestyle.
3. Declining E-mail Offers: We provide customers with an easy means to decline receiving E-mail offers. Although most customers tell us they appreciate receiving notice of these carefully designed opportunities, we recognize the importance of providing you with choices. At any time, you may request to discontinue receiving these offers from us by simply replying to the E-mail and informing us of your preferences. All E-mail offers that you receive will inform you of how to decline receiving further E-mail offers.
4. Children: YONKERS AUTO OUTLET, INC. does not market to children, nor do we solicit data from them. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children and to participate in the interactive activities offered on the sites their children visit. No information should be submitted to, or posted at, our web site by guests under 18 years of age without the consent of their parent or guardian.
5. Company Commitment to Privacy: YONKERS AUTO OUTLET, INC. will never sell your information to others.
6. Your Acceptance of These Terms: By using this site, you signify your assent to our Privacy Statement. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions from this policy at any time. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of our site following the posting of changes to these terms means you accept these changes.